Wednesday 24 April 2013

My morning skincare routine.

As i seem to review/talk about skincare quite abit i thought i would write about my morning skincare routine.
I personally don't want to spend more than five minutes in the morning cleansing/toning, so i use products that are quick and straightforward to use. I only use three products (not including moisturiser ).


Dermalogica daily microfoliant £31:00 at http://www.thefacebeauty.co.uk
Clarins water comfort toner £19.50 (200 ml) clarins website
Lancome softening Hydrating toner.Alcohol free. £22:00 (200 ml) Lancome website
(I have the sample sizes of the lancome and clarins products)

I start by using Dermalogica's daily microfoliant, which is a rice based exfoliating powder that you add water to.You can make it into a creamy paste or make it more watered down by changing the amount of powder/water.I  rub the paste gently in circular motions all of my face,for about a minute then wash it off with warm water.


This is the BEST exfoliator i have ever used hands down! It gets rid of any dry flaky patches of skin i may have,while leaving my face feeling extremely soft.
I then move on to clarins water comfort cleanser (I have done a full review).this part takes me no longer than a minute. I love this cleanser in the morning as its super quick and effective.I put some of the cleanser on cotton wool and gently sweep it across my face,no need to rinse it off.Lastly i use the lancome toner which i find to be very gentle, i apply this the same way as the cleanser.I haven't included a moisturiser with this routine as it changes daily depending on my skins needs. 

Anybody tried these products? What did you think?
Any recommendations on quick morning skincare?

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for these products with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment