Monday 29 April 2013

Superdrug's Vitamin E Exfoliating Scrub

Hello, I wanted to do a review on a product that i actually dislike for a change. I don't really like doing negative reviews, but i can't always do positive reviews, right?

                                                    (£2.99 At Superdrugs)

                     




The only thing i really like about this scrub is the smell, it's amazing. Thats pretty much where my love for this product ends.This scrub has a combination of oatmeal and another smaller particle (I have no clue what) I find this makes it incredibly harsh, even if i'm rubbing my face as gently as possible it feels like what i imagine rubbing sandpaper on my face would be like YIKES, it's also a real mess to use to, as the oatmeal pieces constantly fall off. So It's not surprising then that i had a allergic reaction to this, my face would feel as though it was burning, YES burning not a tingle but i full on burn and this was without even rubbing my face!. I would definitely not recommend this scrub for those of you like me who have sensitive skin. However for anyone else this would make a great weekly scrub.

           Anybody given this one ago? How did you find it?

DISCLAIMER: I have paid for this product with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write a review, these are my own thoughts and opinions.



No comments:

Post a Comment