Thursday 30 May 2013

50 Random Facts about me.

I love reading these sort of posts so thought i would do my own 50 random facts so here it goes.


1 ~ I hate wearing lipstick
2 ~  I can't swim
3 ~  I can't drive
4 ~ My favourite colours are teal and lilac 
5 ~ I have two children, both girls
6 ~ I hate popcorn
7 ~ My middle name is louise 
8 ~ I love to read crime and sci fi books  
9 ~ My favourite meal is roast dinner
10 ~ I went from a uk size 16 to a size 8 in six months
11 ~  I dye my hair to cover grey hairs
12 ~ I have nine piercings in my ears
13 ~ I have seven tattoos
14 ~ Cats are my favourite animal
15 ~ I drink hot chocolate whenever i have a sore throat
16 ~ I have never eaten an avocado
17 ~ I hate olives 
18 ~  I like to drink flavoured water
19 ~ I like to be on my own a lot
20 ~ I absolutely love horror films
21 ~ I pretty much hate all chick flicks
22 ~ I'm 5ft 4 inches
23 ~ I have an unhealthy obsession with Jensen Ackles
24 ~ I hate dancing 
25 ~ I cannot juggle
26 ~ I like the smell of bleach
27 ~ I sometimes read for eight hours straight 
28 ~ My birthday is on the 20th of February
29 ~ I gave birth to my eldest daughter on a leap year
30 ~ I have never broken a bone
31 ~ I hate Eastenders
32 ~ I love the smell of books
33 ~ I hate folding laundry
34 ~ I don't drink coffee or tea
35 ~ I don't smoke  
36 ~ I have six brothers and one sister
37 ~ I never paint my toenails 
38 ~ I hardly ever drink alcohol 
39 ~ I hate the sound of my own voice on film
40 ~ I prefer nights in to nights out
4 ~ I'm rubbish at maths
42 ~ I hate wearing high heels
43 ~ I never iron
44 ~ I always sleep with one leg out of the cover
45 ~ I hate fifty shades of grey
46 ~ I hate fried eggs
47 ~ I prefer diet pepsi to diet coke
48 ~ I love the smell after it rains
49 ~ I love nutella 
50 ~ I have never left England 


What are your fifty random facts about you?






No comments:

Post a Comment