Wednesday 1 May 2013

My April beauty Favourites

It's time for my april beauty favourites, I had soo many products that i enjoyed using in april but i had to narrow it down otherwise i would be typing all night. Well without further ado here they are!




 From left to right -Intecto Intensely hydrating Hair Repair Treatment I really enjoy using this as it leaves my hair smelling of luscious coconut and at the same time super soft.I got this from superdrugs,but i can't seem to find it on there website.I would still check in store if you're interested or alternatively buy from ebay.
Clarins water comfort one-step cleanser I love using this in the morning as its super quick,makes my skin feel super clean and soft. This is £19.50 on Clarins website
Origins Out of Trouble 10 minute mask I use this mask every week to help with my blemishes and oily skin, i seriously recommend giving this mask a try as it really works. This is £20.00 on Origins website.

 Bobbi brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer (Shade extra light) I have been using this alot lately as it's very light on the skin, i like the coverage and the glow it gives me.The shade is a bit pink for me so next time i will be going a shade up and also getting the oil free version as my skin's been leaning more oily of late. This is £28.00 on Bobbi brown's website.
Clinique high impact mascara This is one of my ALL time favourite mascaras, it separates my lashes while giving them volume and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, enough said really. This is £16.00 on cliniques website.
Nivea essential care lip balm I always have terribly dry lips so go through my fair share of lip balms.I really love this one as it does the job and is super cheap.You can pretty much find this in most shops.£1.65 on Boots website
MAC casual colour Lip & Cheek colour in HAVE A LOVELY DAY! I'm pretty sure this was limited edition, sorry guys I just had to add this because it's my ALL time favourite blush, i like the formula the colour and the finish, i honestly don't know what i'm going to do when this runs out,cry maybe?

Last but not by any means least Carino Miracle oil with argan oil To say i love this product would be the understatement of the century! I freaking can not live without this it makes my hair look shiny and healthy while making it feel super silky. £3.99 at Alidis

I hope you guys enjoyed this post,please leave a comment if you have any questions/comments.

DISCLAIMER : I have paid for these products with my own money, I have not been paid or sponsored to write this review,these are my own thoughts and opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Great favourites! Origins masks are fantastic and that Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer sounds lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete